American Capital Agency (AGNC) Declares $0.22 Monthly Dividend; 12.6% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
American Capital Agency (NASDAQ: AGNC) declared a monthly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $2.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 10, 2015, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of March 27, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 12.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Capital Agency (AGNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- National Healthcare (NHC) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Adams Resources (AE) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 3.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!