American Capital Agency (AGNC) Declares $0.22 Monthly Dividend; 12.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
American Capital Agency (NASDAQ: AGNC) declared a monthly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $2.64 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 9, 2015, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of December 29, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 12.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Capital Agency (AGNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progressive Corp. (PGR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $25M Buyback
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Declares $1.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!