American Capital Agency (AGNC) Declares $0.20 Monthly Dividend; 12.6% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
American Capital Agency (NASDAQ: AGNC) declared a monthly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $2.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 9, 2016, to stockholders of record on May 31, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of May 26, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 12.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on American Capital Agency (AGNC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- National Healthcare (NHC) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!