Altus Midstream Company (ALTM) Declares $1.50 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Altus Midstream Company (NASDAQ: ALTM) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.50 per share, or $6 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on August 27, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of August 26, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Altus Midstream Company (ALTM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7% to $0.46; 3.2% Yield
- UPDATE: Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (FMAO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.18
- First Trust/Aberdeen Global Opportunity Income Fund Decreases its Monthly Common Share Distribution to $0.075 Per Share for October
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!