Allison Transmission (ALSN) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allison Transmission (NYSE: ALSN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 28, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 14, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allison Transmission (ALSN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Declares $0.2610 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- Starbucks (SBUX) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!