Allergan (AGN) Declares $0.72 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- Wall St ends down as two-day rally fizzles on data, Fed message
- S&P 500 Bounce Reportedly Powered by a Significant Options Trade
- Oil Jumps on OPEC+ 'Deep Cut'; Biden Hints at More SPR Releases
- Creating a New Platform is a Must says Analyst as Musk Teases Turning Twitter into Super 'X' App
- More Stress and VIX Above 40 Before 'Powell Put' is Triggered - Wells Fargo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.72 per share, or $2.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 15, 2018, to stockholders of record on May 18, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of May 17, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allergan (AGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barings Corporate Investors (MCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.26; 8.1% Yield
- Elmer Bancorp, Inc. (ELMA) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 4.5% Yield
- Luxfer Holdings plc (LXFR) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!