Allergan (AGN) Declares $0.72 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Nasdaq jumps 2% at open as Treasury yields ease
- $22 Billion in 'Unrelenting' New Short Positions Were Added Last Week - Citi
- No Full Capitulation on Wall Street Yet - Bank of America
- FAA Certification of Boeing's (BA) MAX 10 'No Sooner Than Summer 2023' - Reuters
- Goldman Expects AMD to Cut its FY Forecast This Month, Says Headwinds are Priced In
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.72 per share, or $2.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on December 14, 2018, to stockholders of record on November 13, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of November 9, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allergan (AGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barings Corporate Investors (MCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.26; 8.1% Yield
- The New York Times Co. (NYT) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- AT&T (T) Declares $0.2775 Quarterly Dividend; 7.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!