Allergan (AGN) Declares $0.70 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Allergan (NYSE: AGN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share, or $2.8 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 28, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 24, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allergan (AGN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marvell Technology (MRVL) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- CBTX Inc. (CBTX) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Trinseo (TSE) Declares $0.32 Quarterly Dividend; 5.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!