Allegion plc (ALLE) Declares $0.36 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Allegion plc (NYSE: ALLE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.36 per share, or $1.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Allegion plc (ALLE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Richmond Mutual Bancorporation (RMBI) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 3.7% Yield
- Levi (LEVI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.06; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!