Alcoa (AA) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq rebound as Treasury yields retreat; Ford rises
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
Alcoa (NYSE: AA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 25, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 6, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 4, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alcoa (AA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) PT Lowered to $28.50 at Morgan Stanley
- Amen Properties, Inc. (AMEN) Declares $10 Quarterly Dividend; 8.2% Yield
- Saul Centers (BFS) Declares $0.59 Quarterly Dividend; 6.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!