Alcoa, Inc. (AA) Declares $0.03 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall St ends higher as investors digest economic data ahead of inflation report
- Nike reports blowout earnings in Q1, but revenue falls short of estimates
- Global stock index rises as oil, 10-year yield and dollar pull back
- Micron's mixed guidance weighs on shares but analysts see pullback as a buying opportunity
- Oil eases 1%, reversing rally, on profit taking, interest rate worries
Alcoa, Inc. (NYSE: AA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.03 per share, or $0.12 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 27, 2014, to stockholders of record on May 12, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of May 8, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alcoa, Inc. (AA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MIND Technology (MIND) Announces 1:10 Reverse Share Split; Declares Preferred Dividend
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Declares $1.50 Special Dividend; 5.7% Yield
- Morgan Stanley prefers 'steady dividend growers in lieu of reaching for the highest yielders'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!