Alamo Group (ALG) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Nasdaq closes lower as chipmaker Micron's warning renews tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alamo Group (NYSE: ALG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 1, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 18, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 15, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alamo Group (ALG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces $1.25B Share Buyback; Hikes Dividend; Reports Q2
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Declares $0.0325 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- TransDigm Group (TDG) Declares $18.50 Special Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!