Alamo Group (ALG) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
- Core-Mark (CORE) Receives Takeover Approach from Performance Food Group (PFGC) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Alamo Group (NYSE: ALG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 28, 2019, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of October 11, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alamo Group (ALG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Gran Colombia Declares Monthly Dividend to Be Paid on June 15, 2021
- UGI Corp. (UGI) Announces Proposed Equity Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!