Alamo Group (ALG) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alamo Group (NYSE: ALG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 28, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 17, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 12, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alamo Group (ALG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
- Ametek (AME) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!