Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Alamo Group, Inc. (NYSE: ALG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 1, 2014, to stockholders of record on April 17, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of April 15, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Alamo Group, Inc. (ALG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Cimarex Energy (XEC) Declares $0.27 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!