Acuity Brands (AYI) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Wall Street closes sharply lower as inflation fears heat up
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2019, to stockholders of record on January 18, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of January 17, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Acuity Brands (AYI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8% to $0.54; 1% Yield
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
- MKS Instruments (MKSI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.22; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!