Acuity Brands (AYI) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- Global stocks press pause, gold hits 3-mth high on inflation concerns
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 2, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 19, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 15, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Acuity Brands (AYI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (SOI) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
- Eagle Point Credit (ECC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.10; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!