Accenture (ACN) Declares $1.02 Semi-Annual Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) declared a semi-annual dividend of $1.02 per share, or $2.04 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on April 10, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of April 8, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Accenture (ACN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Ametek (AME) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!