Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Dow hits record high on boost from economy-linked stocks; Nasdaq drops
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.22 per share, or $0.88 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 15, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 15, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 11, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott Laboratories (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Declares $1.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 7.7% to $1.26; 2.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!