Abbott (ABT) Declares $0.24 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Abbott (NYSE: ABT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 15, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 15, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 13, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Abbott (ABT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Dynex Capital (DX) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!