Aaron's (AAN) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Pre-Fed jitters to keep S&P 500, Nasdaq below record highs at open
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Aaron's (NYSE: AAN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 6, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 17, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 16, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Aaron's (AAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- IDEX Corp. (IEX) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!