AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Dow ends at record high as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AZZ, Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 10, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 26, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 24, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Atlantic Union Bankshares (AUB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.28; Approves $125M Buyback Plan
- Radian Group (RDN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.14; 2.3% Yield
- S&P Global (SPGI) Declares $0.77 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!