AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
AZZ, Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 25, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 11, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 9, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
- Prudential Financial (PRU) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; 4.4% Yield
- FirstService (FSV) Declares $0.185 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!