ARMOUR Residential REIT (ARR) Declares $0.10 Monthly Dividend; 11.3% Yield
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ARMOUR Residential REIT (NYSE: ARR) declared a monthly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $1.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of November 12, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 11.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ARMOUR Residential REIT (ARR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Buckle (BKE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.1% to $0.35; 3% Yield
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Announces 2022 Financial Expectations
- Retail Opportunity Investments (ROIC) Declares $0.07 Special Dividend; 0.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!