AMERCO (UHAL) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AMERCO (NASDAQ: UHAL) declared a special dividend of $0.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on July 8, 2021, to stockholders of record on June 24, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 23, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on AMERCO (UHAL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.38 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $125M Buyback Program
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Declares $0.54 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
- SmartFinancial (SMBK) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!