Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.17; 4.1% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.17 per share, or $0.68 annualized. This is a 6.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.16.
The dividend will be payable on May 11, 2016, to stockholders of record on April 26, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of April 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
The Board of Directors also reaffirmed the Stock Repurchase Program of up to an aggregate of $3 million of Value Line, Inc.’s common stock adopted on September 19, 2012, with $1.462 million remaining under the program. The Company has 9,761,443 shares of common stock outstanding as of April 14, 2016.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Realty Income (O) Raises Monthly Dividend 0.2% to $0.2355; 4.1% Yield
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
- Safehold Inc. (SAFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.6% to $0.17; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!