Universal Display (OLED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 0.3% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berry Corporation (BRY) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- MSA Safety Inc (MSA) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- W.R. Berkley (WRB) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!