Universal Display (OLED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 0.3% Yield
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.2875; 8% Yield
- WEC Energy (WEC) Declares $0.6775 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Celanese Corp. (CE) Declares $0.68 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!