Universal Display (OLED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.20; 0.3% Yield
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 33.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on March 31, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 16, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 15, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Travelers (TRV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.5% to $0.88; Approves $5B Buyback
- BankFinancial (BFIN) Announces Extension and Expansion of Share Buyback Plan
- Aon plc (AON) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.51; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!