Universal Display (OLED) Raises Quarterly Dividend 100% to $0.06; 0.2% Yield
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized. This is a 100% increase from the prior dividend of $0.03.
The dividend will be payable on March 30, 2018, to stockholders of record on March 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of March 14, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Universal Display (OLED) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 3.6% Yield
- Ardagh Group (ARD) Declares $1.25 Special Dividend; 5.1% Yield
- Farmers Bankshares (FBVA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.15; 3.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!