UPDATE: Waste Management (WM) Raises Qtr. Dividend to 41c/Share; Yields 2.9%
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - February 26, 2016 8:18 AM EST)
Waste Management (NYSE: WM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.41 per share, or $1.64 annualized. The dividend is a hike from the current rate of $0.385.
The dividend will be payable on March 18, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 7, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Waste Management (WM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Alico (ALCO) Announces Substantial Increase in Dividend, Additional Ranch Land Sales
- Redwood Trust (RWT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12.5% to $0.18; 6.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!