UPDATE: Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.3% to $0.20; 3.4% Yield
- Nasdaq set for record open as jobs recovery gains traction
- Lilly's (LLY) donanemab receives U.S. FDA's Breakthrough Therapy designation for treatment of Alzheimer's disease
- Dollar inches down, sterling steady ahead of Bank of England meeting
- Morgan Stanley's Huberty Dismisses Concerns Over Apple's (AAPL) 2022 Growth Prospects, Bumps PT; Says iPhone 'S' Cycle Is Different This Time and Sees 'Good' LT Buying Opportunity
- Visa (V) Acquires Tink, European Open Banking Platform for $2.2B
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 18, 2019 3:20 PM EDT)
Value Line (NASDAQ: VALU) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share, or $0.8 annualized. This is a 5.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19.
The dividend will be payable on May 10, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 29, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 26, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Value Line (VALU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB) Initiates, Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $1.10; 3.2% Yield
- Darden Restaurants Reports Fiscal 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results; Increases Quarterly Dividend; And Provides Fiscal 2022 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!