UPDATE: Disney (DIS) Boosts Semi-Annual to 78c/Share
- Wall Street plunges, S&P 500 set for worst first-half since 1970
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
- RH (RH) Shares Tumble After Another Guidance Cut, Analysts Lower Numbers
- Walgreens Boots (WBA) Sinks 5% Post EPS, Analysts Weigh In
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 30, 2016 4:45 PM EST)
Disney (NYSE: DIS) declared a semi-annual dividend of $0.78 per share, or $1.56 annualized. This is up from the prior rate of $0.71 per share.
The dividend will be payable on January 11, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 12, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Disney (DIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) Share Price Breaks Below Disney Plus Launch Levels, Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight, PT to $125
- Bank of America (BAC) to Increase Quarterly Dividend to $0.22 per share
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Announces 11% Dividend Hike and $20B Buyback Following Stress Test
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!