Signet Jewelers (SIG) Reinstates, Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG) reinstated and declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 27, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 29, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Signet Jewelers (SIG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PCB Bancorp (PCB) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 3% Yield
- Gorman-Rupp (GRC) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Jabil (JBL) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!