Rent-A-Center, Inc. (RCII) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.24; 3.1% Yield
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
Rent-A-Center, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized. This is a 4.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.23.
The dividend will be payable on January 22, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 2, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rent-A-Center, Inc. (RCII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.12; 0.6% Yield
- EOG Resources (EOG) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.9% to $0.413; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!