Rent-A-Center, Inc. (RCII) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.3% to $0.24; 3.1% Yield
- Futures hold steady with Fed meeting in focus
- Oil rises on optimism about demand outlook
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
Rent-A-Center, Inc. (NASDAQ: RCII) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized. This is a 4.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.23.
The dividend will be payable on January 22, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 2, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Rent-A-Center, Inc. (RCII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 7.2% Yield
- Independence Realty Trust (IRT) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!