Preferred Bank (PFBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.18; 1.4% Yield
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq rallies as weak jobs data eases Fed taper worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Preferred Bank (NASDAQ: PFBC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized. This is a 20% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on January 20, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 6, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 4, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Preferred Bank (PFBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Reinstates $0.225 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Buyback Plan
- Universal Display (OLED) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; 3.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!