Pfizer (PFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.28; 3.6% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.28 per share, or $1.12 annualized. This is a 7.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.26.
The dividend will be payable on March 3, 2015, to stockholders of record on February 6, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of February 4, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.6 percent.
“The dividend increase demonstrates our commitment to returning capital to shareholders and is supported by our continued confidence in the business,” stated Ian Read, Pfizer chairman and chief executive officer. “We remain focused on maximizing total shareholder return, of which the dividend is a key component. In addition, we continue to expect to repurchase approximately $5.0 billion of our common stock in 2014, with more than $11 billion of share repurchase authorization available in 2015 and beyond.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Bread Financial Holdings, Inc. (BFH) Obtains Inaugural Holding Company Issuer Credit Ratings
- Kraft Heinz (KHC) Announces $3B Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!