Pfizer (PFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; 3.7% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.30 per share, or $1.2 annualized. This is a 7.1% increase from the prior dividend of $0.28.
The dividend will be payable on March 2, 2016, to stockholders of record on February 5, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of February 3, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.7 percent.
“The dividend increase is a testament to our continued commitment to enhancing shareholder value and our confidence in the business,” stated Ian Read, Pfizer chairman and chief executive officer. “As always, we are focused on maximizing total shareholder return, of which the dividend remains a key component.”
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arvinas and Pfizer Announce Updated Vepdegestrant (ARV-471) Data to be Presented at the 2023 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium
- DouYu International Holdings Limited (DOYU) Establishes Interim Management Committee, Provides Update on Its Senior Management
- Eltek Ltd (ELTK) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!