Pfizer (PFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.7% to $0.32; 3.9% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.32 per share, or $1.28 annualized. This is a 6.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.30.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on February 3, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of February 1, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- First Financial (THFF) Declares $0.45 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
- CLPS Incorporation (CLPS) Declares $0.10 Special Dividend; 9.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!