Pfizer (PFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.6% to $0.38; 3.9% Yield
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.38 per share, or $1.52 annualized. This is a 5.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.36.
The dividend will be payable on March 6, 2020, to stockholders of record on December 31, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of December 30, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Albany International (AIN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.26; 1.2% Yield
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.1% to $0.2225; 2.2% Yield
- Esports Entertainment Group (GMBL) Temporarily Suspends Series A Preferred Stock Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!