Pfizer (PFE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.6% to $0.40; 3% Yield
- Futures drift lower ahead of comments from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.40 per share, or $1.6 annualized. This is a 2.6% increase from the prior dividend of $0.39.
The dividend will be payable on March 4, 2022, to stockholders of record on January 28, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of January 27, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Pfizer (PFE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Best Buy (BBY) Declares $0.92 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
- Stock Yards Bancorp (SYBT) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!