PG&E Corp. (PCG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.2% to $0.53; 3.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PG&E Corp. (NYSE: PCG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.53 per share, or $2.12 annualized. This is an 8.2% increase from the prior dividend of $0.49.
The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2017, to stockholders of record on June 30, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of June 28, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on PG&E Corp. (PCG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Badger Meter (BMI) Raises Annual Dividend 12.5% to $0.225; 0.2% Yield
- Tyson Foods (TSN) Declares $0.46 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!