Oracle (ORCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.19; 1.8% Yield
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- JPMorgan, others discuss issuing credit cards to people with no credit scores - WSJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.19 per share, or $0.76 annualized. This is a 26.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.15.
The dividend will be payable on April 26, 2017, to stockholders of record on April 12, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of April 10, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J&J Snack Foods (JJSF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.1% to $0.633; 1.5% Yield
- TransUnion (TRU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.095; 0.4% Yield
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Declares $0.90 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!