Oracle (ORCL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.3% to $0.24; 1.8% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share, or $0.96 annualized. This is a 26.3% increase from the prior dividend of $0.19.
The dividend will be payable on April 25, 2019, to stockholders of record on April 11, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of April 10, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
Larry Ellison, Oracle's Chairman of the Board, Chief Technology Officer and largest stockholder, did not participate in the deliberation or the vote on this matter.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Oracle (ORCL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Haverty (HVT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13.6% to $0.25; 2.2% Yield
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $50M Share Repurchase
- Solaris Oilfield Infrastructure (SOI) Declares $0.105 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Related EntitiesDividend, Larry Ellison
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!