ONE Gas (OGS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.9% to $0.62; 3.1% Yield
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ONE Gas (NYSE: OGS) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.62 per share, or $2.48 annualized. This is a 6.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.58.
The dividend will be payable on March 11, 2022, to stockholders of record on February 25, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of February 24, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on ONE Gas (OGS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ralph Lauren (RL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.75; 3.3% Yield
- Eagle Materials (EXP) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- ARMOUR Residential REIT (ARR) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 5.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!