Northrop Grumman (NOC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $1.20; 1.5% Yield
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northrop Grumman (NYSE: NOC) declared a quarterly dividend of $1.20 per share, or $4.8 annualized. This is a 9.1% increase from the prior dividend of $1.10.
The dividend will be payable on June 20, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 4, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 1, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.5 percent.
“Our balanced capital deployment strategy continues to call for returning cash to our shareholders through dividends and share repurchases. Today’s dividend increase, in addition to January’s off-cycle increase, demonstrates our commitment to that strategy,” said Wes Bush, chairman and chief executive officer.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Northrop Grumman (NOC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dividend Aristocrat Caterpillar (CAT) Boosts Dividend 8%
- Tilly's, Inc. (TLYS) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 6.2% Yield
- VICI Properties Inc. (VICI) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!