Mueller Industries (MLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30% to $0.13; 1.4% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Mueller Industries (NYSE: MLI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized. This is a 30% increase from the prior dividend of $0.10.
The dividend will be payable on April 2, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 19, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 18, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Mueller Industries (MLI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Value Line (VALU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.8% to $0.22; 2.8% Yield
- Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15% to $0.2875; 8% Yield
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!