Microsoft (MSFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.5% to $0.46; 1.6% Yield
- Wall St edges higher as Powell comments bolster peak-rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares gain, dollar slips as Fed's Powell sounds caution
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Tuesday evening, Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share, or $1.84 annualized. This is a 9.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.42.
The dividend will be payable on December 13, 2018, to stockholders of record on November 15, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of November 14, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- H World Group (HTHT) Declares $0.93 Special Dividend; 2.5% Yield
- UNFCCC partners with Microsoft to use AI and advanced data technology to track global carbon emissions and assess progress under the Paris Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!