Microsoft (MSFT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.31; 2.7% Yield
- Wall St edges higher as Powell comments bolster peak-rate bets
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares gain, dollar slips as Fed's Powell sounds caution
- Ulta Beauty lifts guidance after Q3 results beat estimates
Microsoft (Nasdaq: MSFT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.31 per share, or $1.24 annualized. This is a 10.7% increase from the prior dividend of $0.28.
The dividend will be payable on December 11, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 20, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of November 18, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
"As we continue to focus on the company's transformation and the board continues to evaluate capital strategy options, this dividend increase is another step in our ongoing commitment to increase capital returns to shareholders," said Amy Hood, chief financial officer of Microsoft.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Microsoft (MSFT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Declares $0.75 Quarterly Dividend; 0.8% Yield
- Isabella Bank Corporation (ISBA) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 5.6% Yield
- Northeast Indiana Bancorp (NIDB) Declares $0.25 Special Dividend; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!