Matson (MATX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5% to $0.21; 2.2% Yield
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Matson (NYSE: MATX) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. This is a 5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.20.
The dividend will be payable on September 6, 2018, to stockholders of record on August 2, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of August 1, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
"We are pleased to announce an increase to our quarterly dividend in the third quarter for the sixth consecutive year, underscoring our Board's confidence in the long-term prospects for our businesses and commitment to rewarding shareholders through dividends," said Matt Cox, Matson's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. "While we expect leverage to increase as our fleet and infrastructure investments in Hawaii progress, our healthy balance sheet, strong operating cash flows, and continued access to attractive financing sources provide ample capacity to fund the fleet renewal and related infrastructure, consider growth investments, and return capital to shareholders."
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Matson (MATX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Altus Midstream Company (ALTM) Declares $1.50 Quarterly Dividend; 9.2% Yield
- Mercury General (MCY) Declares $0.6325 Quarterly Dividend; 4.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!