Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 23.5% to $0.21; 1% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Johnson Outdoors (NASDAQ: JOUT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.21 per share, or $0.84 annualized. This is a 23.5% increase from the prior dividend of $0.17.
The dividend will be payable on October 23, 2020, to stockholders of record on October 9, 2020, with an ex-dividend date of October 8, 2020.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Johnson Outdoors (JOUT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNO Financial Group (CNO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 8.3% to $0.13; Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Declares $0.495 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!