Home Depot (HD) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.9% to $0.69; 2.2% Yield
- Wall Street surges on upbeat forecasts from retailers, Fed relief
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Macy's (M) Stock Up 15% on Beat-and-raise, Goldman Sachs Says Results are a 'Bright Spot Among Retailers'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.69 per share, or $2.76 annualized. This is a 16.9% increase from the prior dividend of $0.59.
The dividend will be payable on March 24, 2016, to stockholders of record on March 10, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of March 8, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Home Depot (HD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Increases Share Buyback Plan by Additional 20M Shares, Hikes Dividend to $0.22
- Universal Corp. (UVV) Declares $0.79 Quarterly Dividend; 5% Yield
- Donaldson (DCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.23; 1.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividend Hike, Dividends, Hot Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!